Treated unfairly in the workplace?
Feel discriminated against?
Talk to a specialist employment barrister today.
Employment law is complicated. When you’re facing a workplace dispute, you need to know exactly what your rights and how to protect them.
You can save time and money by going directly to a specialist employment barrister for straightforward and accessible advice.
I can help fight your corner by:
- Providing rapid and reliable advice on your employment rights;
- Negotiating with your employer or their representatives to resolve a dispute;
- Helping you bring a claim in the Employment Tribunal or civil Courts;
- Drafting legal documents setting out the detail and value of your claim;
- Representing you at preliminary hearings, trials and appeals.
Why choose me?
- Clients value my accessible and professional manner;
- +4 years of employment law expertise;
- Fought some of the world’s largest corporations and government institutions;
- Represented unions and workers in a wide range of sectors;
- Acting for employees and employers gives me a well-rounded perspective. I often know what to expect from the other side;
- Experienced at handling sophisticated witnesses (including solicitors and chief executives) at trial.
The best bit?
My fees are fixed. I won’t charge you by the minute or by the hour.
You stay in control of your legal costs.
Once we agree a plan setting out your legal strategy, you will know exactly what tasks you are paying for. Before I even start working on your case.
For more information, please contact me using the button below or call the 36 Group on 0207 421 8000.