Looking for advice from someone who knows employment law and knows what it’s like to run a business?
You’re in the right place.
Start-ups, SMEs or even global businesses can save time and money by going directly to a specialist employment barrister for straightforward and accessible advice.
Why choose me?
- +10 years experience in the not-for-profit sector (including management).
- +4 years of expertise in employment law.
- hired and managed staff (and volunteers) myself.
- Seen redundancy and grievance procedures first-hand.
- Since 2013, I’ve advised businesses on how to act responsibly and within the law.
- My cases have involved some of world’s largest multinational companies, NHS Trusts and SMEs.
- Having acted for employers, employees and unions, I often know what to expect from the other side.
I know that the last thing you need is an avoidable workplace dispute that consumes valuable time and resources.
I believe in early intervention to prevent problems escalating.
I can help you follow best practice to help minimise the risk of disputes with your employees (for example by reviewing your contractual terms, policies and practices or ensuring you comply with the Equality Act 2010).
Where necessary, I can defend any legal claims against you in the tribunal or civil courts.
Contact me for on demand legal advice.
The best bit?
Where appropriate, my fees are fixed and I won’t charge you by the minute or by the hour.
You stay in control of your legal costs.
Once we agree a plan setting out your legal strategy, you will know exactly what tasks you are paying for. Before I even start working on your case.
For more information, please contact me below or call the 36 Group on 0207 421 8000.